DIGGER HAT DPM
This Mil-Com Australian style Digger Bush Hat that is also known as a Slouch Hat. It is wide-brimmed and is usually worn as part of a military uniform with one side turned up or pinned to the side of the hat to allow a rifle to be slung over the shoulder.
- Mil-Com DPM Digger Hat
- Material: Polycotton
- The brow can be secured either side by press-studs
- Colour: DPM (Disruptive Pattern Material) Camouflage
- Adjustable Chin Strap
- Mini zip-up secret pocket inside
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Tough and hardwearing
- Condition: Brand New
- Photo for illustrative purposes only - colour may vary due to studio lighting
Please contact us if you have any specific question about this product.