REPLICA WOLSELEY PITH HAT
The Wolseley Pith Helmet was originally issued to British troops serving in Africa and the middle east from 1899 to 1942. With its swept-back brim it provided greater protection from the sun than the old Foreign Service helmet, and its use was soon widespread among British personnel serving overseas.
- Mil-Com Replica Wolseley Pith Hat
- Material: Cotton lining
- Colour: Sand
- Adjustable Velcro band
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Tough and hardwearing
- Perfect for hunting or Fancy Dress
- Free Size (One size fits most)
- Condition: Brand New
- Photo for illustrative purposes only - colour may vary due to studio lighting
Please contact us if you have any specific question about this product.