VIPER UNISEX MISSION PACK
Viper Mission Pack, made from durable 600D Cordura® has one large compartment with covered sturdy 2-way glove proof zips that opens wide and comes with 2 zip mesh pockets on the front wall, and 4 internal elasticated compression straps (2 vertical and 2 horizontal), and 3 nylon loops on the back wall for securing the load or hydration pack.
Out of stock
Viper Mission Pack, made from durable 600D Cordura® has one large compartment with covered sturdy 2-way glove proof zips that opens wide and comes with 2 zip mesh pockets on the front wall, and 4 internal elasticated compression straps (2 vertical and 2 horizontal), and 3 nylon loops on the back wall for securing the load or hydration pack. There are also hydration hose/antenna ports, all covered with Velcro patches, and 2 drainage holes at the bottom.
Furthermore, it also has one large pocket on the front of the bag that can serve as an admin pocket, with 3 map/document pockets, 2 radio pockets with elasticated cords, various pen slots and 1 plastic carabiner inside, and on the front of the admin pocket and just behind the MOLLE platform, it has a compartment with vertical zip opening. Under the admin pocket there is a small compartment with internal zip and open top mesh pouches. Additionally the pack comes with two small side pockets and padded compartment on the back that can be used for storing 3 litres hydration bladder or a laptop (tablet).
On the top of the rucksack there are 3 passages to the main compartment for a drinking tube, earphones or communication devices. There are also 2 heavy duty compression straps with quick release buckles placed on both sides of the bag, and 3 strong carrying handles can be found on the top and just over the side pockets.
This Mission Pack comes with stiffened and specially shaped padded back for extra comfort and maximum airflow (Ventex system back panel), an ergonomically designed and adjustable in length padded shoulder straps, a chest strap with elastic section, as well as padded and removable waist system with wide nylon strap, a non-slip section. Both chest and waist straps are adjustable and open with strong quick release plastic buckles.
The Mission Pack offers a possibility to attach additional equipment through a number of robust nylon MOLLE straps all-round, as well as sewn-in webbing and D-rings on both shoulder straps. Moreover there are also 4 nylon loops placed at the bottom part of the backpack for attachment of sleeping bag.
The pack offers a great amount of carrying space and is perfect for military use as well as camping, hiking and fishing or anyone who needs hardwearing military grade rucksack.
- Viper Unisex Mission Pack
- Material: 600D Cordura®
- Colour: VCAM Camouflage
- 1 large main compartment with 2-way glove proof zip
- 1 large admin compartment with 2-way glove friendly zip
- 1 upper font compartment with vertical opening glove friendly zip
- 1 bottom bellow pocket with 2-way glove proof zip
- 2 side pockets with glove friendly zip
- Internal Padded laptop/hydration bladder compartment
- Padded shoulder straps and sternum strap with quick release buckles
- Adjustable chest strap with quick release buckle
- Adjustable/removable waist pad/harness with quick release buckle
- Stiffened back panel with Ventex system
- Heavy duty grab/carry handles on the top and both sides
- Multiple compression straps with quick release buckle
- Nylon loops and D-Rings on shoulder straps
- MOLLE webbing attachments all over
- Grommets on all compartments for drainage
- Embroidered Viper logo
- Viper branded plastic accessories
- Viper patch
- Velcro ID panel
- 2 MOLLE compatible V-Locks
- 1 single rotatable D-Lock
- Glove-friendly zipper pulls
- Capacity: 38.5 litre
- Dimensions: 52x24x32 cm (20.4"x9.4"x12.5")
- Weight: 2440g